Smart
phone
Stop for second... and look at people
around you.
What do they have in their hands?
Yes, you are right. Cell phone, or a
better name Smart Phone.
Smart Phone makes people seem
smarter. Live in 21 century, Smart Phone connected the world and people
together. More and more people get to read emails, newspapers, and books
through their phone. It allowed people read their material whenever they would
like. For example, whenever I take train home from school. I can see 70% of the
people on the train are reading through their phone. Also when I have questions
I can just put it in the phone and through research get an answer. We are also
able to get online classes to educate ourselves. For example, I have a friend
have taught herself Japanese through online classes. Smart Phone makes our life
easier by carry all the information we needed.
Smart Phone makes our life more
enjoyable. I love my phone it makes me happy. It proves music to cheer me up
when I am upset. For example, I have different style and languages of music on
my phone. When I felt home sick that when Chinese music is playing. It will
give me comfort that I am not alone. The music will take me to my hometown
where my friends who are care about me and give me courage. Smart phone is amazing.
They know I am interested in world language, so the system is automatically
gives me suggestions of related applications that help me to learn. I study
Japanese get to know the meaning of new vocabulary; it is very important. The
old fashion way is carrying a thick huge dictionary everywhere. Today I can
just download a Japanese dictionary application on my phone. And I can use it
whenever I wanted. Also this way is much easier and faster than find a word in
a dictionary.
Smart phone is very useful and
helpful when we use it right way, if not would be very dangerous. For example,
no texting while driving, walking, and crossing the road; it is important notice
people and event happens around us. So making smart choice is other rule we
have to follow when we use Smart phone. Be smart.
Gwenyth, I liked your expository essay so far. I like how you stated facts and added your own input. I like how you added the dangers of using a smart phone as well. Also when I was reading your expository essay I noticed a lot of grammar problems. I suggest you read over your essay and make corrections to it. Your statements and facts seem to be a bit unclear and you should revise on them. Some of your topic sentences sentences are a bit short and you should elaborate on your sentences and facts. Other than that I loved your essay and how you tried your best to do it. Keep working hard!!!
ReplyDeleteI like it, its a topic that a lot of people should be able to relate with. I love how you started your blog with a visual action. You could of had used more details in some areas and you have some grammar issues. Other than that keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete